This is the first real post I have made! Hooray! I am very un-technically savvy so Henry had to help me make my blog so pretty- centering the header and adding the tabs on the side- which involved a lot of adjustments in the coding for the page- which is vastly beyond anything I am capable of fixing! So Kudos to him.
I was planning on including pictures of our completely empty apartment in this entry (we are officially ranked among the homeless in America!) but alas- neither one of us could remember where we stored the cords that attach our cameras to the computer. I vaguely remember putting a whole mess of wires and other computer paraphernalia into a tub which is beyond a shadow of a doubt in the deepest and darkest recesses of our storage unit- far beyond my reach at the moment- sadly this might mean that any and all entries I make in the next five months will not have any pictures- but I suppose we can all survive, right? The semester is over, and school is out! The promises of warm sunny weather and humid days await us in the beauty of the east! We are excited to begin our exodus in a few short days! I am not looking forward to the thirty or more hours I will be spending in the car- but an effort like this must be similar to childbirth (on a much lesser scale) the actual event is extremely uncomfortable and arduous, but the end result is well worth the effort.
As much as I would like to make this a lengthy entry- I think I will end this post for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment