Bence makes me laugh everyday.
He has the most comical expressions, the sweetest little baby voice, and the most spunky little personality.
He is always busy.
If I had to use one word to describe him, it would be excited.
He's excited about everything.
His little arms and legs move constantly,
And he's always looking at everything around him. It's like he can't take it in fast enough.
He usually wakes me up by "talking" in his crib.
He speaks very emphatically. For a baby.
I realized that the best way to catch his baby-talk on video is to ignore him, and pretend like I'm doing something else while sneak-ily filming (unbeknownst to him)
Because the second I look at him, speak to him, or draw attention to him means total silence.
(On his part)
Bence is so much fun.
We have a blast together.
I just can't get enough of of his cuteness!
P.S. --> in some of the pictures below Henry tried to use one of our baby carriers...
Which didn't work out so well...mostly because Bence wanted to lean as far forward as he could the entire time. It didn't work out so well. (Remember how I said he's excited?)
P.P.S. --> in one of the carrier pictures Bence is smiling because he can see his reflection in our hallway mirror. What a ham, eh?









Ok- I am starting to appear obsessed. I have watched these countless times and love his facial expressions. He is so cute. He smiles when he hears momy or daddy talk. He can go from smiling to crying in seconds. It is just too cute!! I AM IN LOVE!!
ReplyDeleteNana!