I've trimmed a few pieces before, but never really cut it.
Since he has such curly hair, he gets these little rats on the back of his head where his curls get super snarly.
And I can never get them untangled.
They get so bad that the hair doesn't even curl after a while. They just stick straight out from the rest of his curls like little dreads.
So we decided to get the scissors out and see what happened.
He's not able to sit still for very long , so it took three separate attempts sitting him down to finish.
In the end, putting him on a towel on the living room floor while watching despicable me was what did the trick.
And now his head looks much smaller, and oh so cute. just for fun, here's a before...
and another before....
and now the after!
I haven't seen this much of his neck since he was 8 or 9 months old.
It's adorable.
And surprisingly, it's still really curly.
I wasn't sure if cutting it would take away all those gorgeous ringlets.
I'm glad it didn't.
This boy is too cute for words.
He was so happy to have visitors.
he kept reaching up for papa to hold him, and running up and down the length of the living room, screaming in excitement.
He calmed down long enough to drink some apple juice and then he was back at it.
we sure love this peanut.







He looks so much like a little boy now! WHAT A DOLL!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the CHIEF T shirt! And Well... HE IS!