This is going to be a super-long-lots-of-pictures post.
You may want to skip this entry if you don't want to see them all.
We are moved in and ready to go!
With the help of Jared, Jared, Levi and (of course) Henry
We shifted all our stuff from one house
to another.
And I have pictures now.
This is mostly for the benefit of family that is 2,000 miles away.
So if you think it's strange that I'm posting pictures of closets and bathrooms on this blog....
well....you're probably right. It is strange.
This is the front of our new house!
...and a strange picture of Levi wearing mini-shorts!
(Henry's not really a lumberjack either, in case you were confused)
I have a cellar in the basement! And I'm showing you all our junk!
And a linen closet!
(I've never had one before, can you tell?)
This bathroom has a jetted tub--yeah--that's what I said...Jetted
(and all the fixtures are totally gold....
it's that awesome)
This is what I'm psyched about...
....a yard!
and we have it all to ourselves!
And finally.... (drumroll)
The Man-cave!
yes...that is a 42 inch monitor with two 17 inch monitors on each side.
For some reason--we really need it.
And I mean really.
I'll tell you what...it makes going over our budget even more suck-y
because now I see all those numbers magnified fifty times their normal size.
as if it wasn't bad enough to budget before.
Henry really is pretty amazing when it comes to anything computer related.
It is really nice to have a husband who can pull stuff apart and put it back together and have it work.
It is really nice to have a husband who can pull stuff apart and put it back together and have it work.
It means we spend a lot less on having someone weird come to the house and fix it.
Sorry for the quality of the pictures
I'm not sure why some are so sucky
and others are fine
since I took them all with the same camera--
Eventually the man-cave will be turned into a nursery.
(Sorry hun)
Now that we are moved in it's time to buy some baby stuff!
this week will be unusual because I'm planning two more posts-Including more belly pictures
so stay tuned!




No comments:
Post a Comment