We had a 4 hour visit to instacare on Friday (for husband)
Multiple trips to walmart (I forget things even when I make lists)
And of course...little buddy- who is always a handful - turns five months today!
Henry has spent the weekend eating goldfish crackers and drinking Gatorade. We had a fun visit to the doctors office the other morning (thinking Henry had food poisoning)- which he didn't, but he was still really sick. After taking his blood pressure three different times and finding it too be super low ( try 103/58) they made him stay for an IV to make sure he wasn't so dehydrated before we left. And they ran some tests on his blood. And all the results were normal. possibly rotavirus, or some other nasty stomach bug....sadly the husband has been laid pretty low the last 3 days.
In all other respects things have been looks good. Bence keeps getting bigger and bigger (and bigger!) and spring is in the air. We went for a walk the other day and it was so nice out I only wore flip flops and a tee shirt- no sweater! Friday night I came home from a walmart run around 6:30 and it was still 70 degrees out. I have little red Beatles hanging out on my back door (where the sun hits it all day) and most of the snow has melted. It feels like spring!
Bence has been a little chatterbox lately. He keeps waking himself in the middle of the night talking to himself. He has really vivid dreams. he will actually laugh and cry while sleeping- which is alternately hilarious and heartbreaking. Sometimes he has a hard time waking up from a bad dream and he'll make sad, pouty faces in his sleep while crying. It really is sad. So I just have to cuddle him all the more.
Bence is already so precocious. While sitting on the couch he'll look at me with a huge smile and jabber away. It's one of the cutest/ funniest things he does now. The only downside is how elusive he is on camera. I have at least ten different videos of him sitting and staring me down- as soon as he sees he's being recorded he turns into a mute.
I kind of captured a little bit of his baby talk in this video- but he caught on to me pretty quickly.
And just for fun, here at a few more videos.
We just love this little man so much.
He has the sweetest dimpled smile, and the funniest little laugh.
He makes me want to hold him and cuddle him and never set him down.
(he also makes me want to never have children again and at the same time have ten more babies-- somehow...not sure how that works)
We are totally, completely and irrevocably in love with this little bug. :)







sorry that henry was so sick!
ReplyDeletelove bence with all my heart!
miss your guts!
but, we are going to be in LOGAN for 10 weeks this summer.
Hmmmm, not to far away... =)
Oh My! This makes me want to come out sooner than July. I can hardly stand it! He is so precious! what a little personality already. So cute, so charming and adorable. I love him with ALL MY HEART!!
ReplyDeleteNANA!
Kate- the more I viewed your first video-- the more I chuckled! Sneaky Camera is so cute! Benny finally realizes something is over there and IT's MOM! Then he has this look like "mom-- what are you doing over there?!!" TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!
ReplyDelete