But let's not dwell on the negative.
Life in the O'Connor household has been rolling by as usual.
Bence is the sweetest, cutest, most adorable little man that ever existed.
Until bedtime.
And then he turns into a little rip.
A compact terror.
A minute banshee.
I took him to the doctor yesterday afternoon thinking he might have an ear infection.
Thinking that might be why he screams bloody murder every night when I try to rock him to sleep.
(He's also been tryin to rip his right ear off)
But after the doctor looked in both he ears, he explained amid deafening screams that Bence seems to have a bit of a temper.
And apart from a little refux and heartburn at night , he may just be mad because he doesn't want to go to bed.
What a little stinker.
Despite his refusing to go to sleep before 2 AM, he really is a little angel.
He isn't a good sleeper, but he's a good eater, a good talker, a good player, and a fun little monkey overall.
He loves to take walks.
He hates being buckled into his stroller.
In fact,I have to put the seat in the furthest reclining position while strapping him in because he stiffens like a board, flailing his arms and legs all over the place.
He's almost fallen out more than once.
By once we're outside, he's quiet as a mouse.
Mostly because there is so much to listen to and look at.
He also loves his feet.
90% of the time he's on the floor, he's trying to put his toes in his mouth.
If he's wearing socks,it's even funnier than usual.
He'll end up with a few inches of empty sock in his mouth once he looses control of his foot.
But he still has hold of the sock.
That's the important thing.
In his bath he now sits (mostly) upright.
Usually I have te keep a hand on his shoulder so he doesn't face plant in the water.
He's just so entertained by those feet!
Most days he's really happy, some days he can be a bit of a fusspot.
He's such a socially needy baby in some ways too.
He's happiest when he has your undivided attention.
And the minute you look away, turn around, or walk out of the room he squawks/cries/screams in indignation.
Like, "HEY! I'm still here!"
His "frontal" hair is starting to curl a bit if I don't brush it when it's wet.
And he rolled over.
He has a hard time getting his arm unpinned from beneath him, bu he's done it a few times now.
He's getting so big and growing in so many ways.
It freaks me out a little bit.
Lately he seems to dislike almost any baby food I give him.
He LOVES oatmeal, but he'll gag and retch when I give him peas, green beans, garden veggies, carrots.
And look at me like, "what is this crap?"
I've taken a bunch of pictures lately













I am still laughing so hard... my stomach hurts!! TOO CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete