I am in love!! I cannot believe how much he has changed! (and I just skyped with you!) He has curly hair! What a doll! Love and miss him (and you of course!) Nana
Please stop combing his curls! Let them be free! They probably came from you afterall. Well good luck with the sleeping thing. All I can say is I've been there. Sorry. You will sleep again sometime in this life. :) He's a handsome boy... and you are beautiful... and Henry is Henry. We miss u guys!!
I am in love!! I cannot believe how much he has changed! (and I just skyped with you!) He has curly hair! What a doll!
ReplyDeleteLove and miss him (and you of course!)
Nana
he looks so much like henry!! such a cute baby and he looks so happy! hope we can visit soon!
ReplyDeletePlease stop combing his curls! Let them be free! They probably came from you afterall. Well good luck with the sleeping thing. All I can say is I've been there. Sorry. You will sleep again sometime in this life. :) He's a handsome boy... and you are beautiful... and Henry is Henry. We miss u guys!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the bathtub ones. Baby chub is one of my top three favorite things. Keep 'em coming!
ReplyDeleteBy the way-- in the top picture of you with benny-- where you have your glasses on-- YOU look astoundingly like Nana! WOW!
ReplyDeleteLove ya1