Sunday, July 28, 2013

Trip to Pennsylvania: part two

We visited with family.
Lots of family.
I think I took a thousand pictures or so. 
(No joke.)
So it's really hard to pick and choose.
We visited.
We ate.
We visited some more.




And Bence learned how to crawl.
He also figured out how to pull himself up to furniture. 
And he managed to crawl up the stair from nana's living room into the kitchen.


He likes to live life dangerously. 
The last three weeks have been a constant battle-
pulling him away from electrical outlets, the Internet box, the television, sharp cornered furniture- 
You name it. 

When I took Bence to his 9 month appointment last Monday,
I felt like a neglectful mother.
Bence had a huge yellow bruise that was almost healed over and another three red marks on his forehead and cheek. 

But here are some more pictures! 






I took Bence swimming for the first time while we were at nana and papa's house.
As we were taking this picture, he peed all over me. 
He wasn't too sure about the water at first,
But once he got used to it,
He had fun.


We also ate lots of good food.
Lots of good bad food.
I gained a good five pounds while we were back. 
Mostly because I ate things like this...


And this....(May's soft serve was the best! With sprinkles of course....) 


Henry actually used to eat these on his mission....they weren't that great. 


He also likes these candy bars they sell at cracker barrel. I don't think they are that great either. But Henry likes them. 



That's the end of this photo dump! 


1 comment:

  1. moving cross country? explain. no picture with uncle dale?

    ReplyDelete