This Little guy just melts my heart.
He really is the sweetest ever.
He is my little buddy.
I seriously can't believe he was born a year ago today.
He has changed so much over the last year.
Sometimes when I look at baby pictures it's hard to believe it's the same little guy.
Now that he has a definite little personality
and he knows what he likes and what he doesn't like,
Here's an update on my big boy.
(Who used to be a lot less big.)
Finn loves to eat.
Yogurt, bread, strawberries, cheese, baked beans, watermelon, puffs, crackers, fruit, sweet potatoes, tortilla chips, fresh salsa, chili, you name it, this boy eats it.
It should be pretty obvious that he's a good eater. He's a tank.
He's also been a pretty good sleeper too.
Well, at least most the time.
When I say Finn loves to snuggle, I mean it.
It's been a struggle to get him to sleep in his crib.
A struggle that's made all the harder by the fact that I love to hold him when he sleeps.
he's just so....snuggly.
He still wakes up a few times during the night,
and once I pick him up he usually curls right up in my arms,
and goes right back to sleep.
until I try to lay him down again.
and then his eyes fly open and he wails.
Stinker.
And these two...
They are buds.
well...they're buds most the time.
Finn gets the short end of the stick because bence usually takes his toys away,
or pushes him over on his way to get something.
But Finn loves his brother.
And Bence loves Finn.
It's so fun to watch them play together.
And occasionally, I get to see bence share something or help Finn all on his own.
Without being asked.
It's the best ever.
Finn is such a happy little man.
He really doesn't fuss a ton.
Unless he needs some extra love
or he's hungry.
(Just like his daddy.)
Finn is a lot like his brother in that he loves to be outside.
He has starting having mini-tantrums when we come back in after playing in the yard or going to the park.
And he adores swimming.
This boy is a splasher.
It's sometimes hard to bathe these two together in the tub because finn can be a bad influence on his brother.
It feels like they empty half the tub onto the floor every time they're in there together.
He is just such a charmer.
Every time we go anywhere, I feel like someone will remark on his cuteness.
I can't blame them.
He's pretty much the most adorable baby ever.
Finn is so busy.
He loves to move.
especially when there's music to dance to.
And he's always exploring.
Finn has this extra sensory ability to know when I've forgotten to latch the baby gate.
cause he's up those stairs in a heartbeat.
and as soon as I say his name,
he's like a climbing powerhouse.
Trying to get up as many steps as he can before I catch him and carry him back down.
And then he stiffens his little legs and arches his back and cries because he's mad.
It makes me laugh every time.
He has such a big personality.
And it is so fun and amazing to see him grown and change from day to day and week to week.
This last year has gone by too fast.
But I'm sure glad he was sent to our family.
Cause I can't imagine life without this little chub.
Happy Happy Birthday angel boy!





YOU SHOULD HAVE THIS CHILD BE A MODEL! He is SOOO CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteOk Kate... please write more! MORE MORE!!! UPDATE! I MISS YOU ALL!!
ReplyDeleteOk Kate... please write more! MORE MORE!!! UPDATE! I MISS YOU ALL!!
ReplyDelete