Sunday, November 25, 2012

Beautiful Baby!

Sorry if you've looked in on the old blog in the last day or so.
For some reason, all my pictures were deleted.
I'm not sure why.
So I spent the last few hours re-uploading every picture for every post that I have ever made.
It kind of made me hate blogger.
But in all actuality, it was probably something I did to mess it up.
oh well.

So now that everything is updated and spiffy again
I figured I might as well post some more pictures.
Because I can't get enough of my sweet baby I figured you couldn't either.
These are just a few that I took in the early hours of the morning.
He was making such cute little gas faces.
and his little eyes would roll back every few minutes as though he were really enjoying himself.
I just thought it was too cute. 
so here they are.
I just love this little man!








4 comments:

  1. I just am in love with this handsome little fellow! We'll have to plan a visit sometime so I can get my fill of his cuteness! Love you three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't get enough of those faces! in some of them he looks so much like his uncle cory to me (maybe it's just the expressions? ha.).

    he's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do miss my little buddy! It will be hard waiting for the next three + weeks till we see him again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. could he be any cuter!!! Ah I need to come hold that baby Asap! His little faces are just too fun!

    ReplyDelete