Sunday, December 16, 2012

These videos aren't super recent...I think they were from about a month ago.
But they are still funny.
I found them while I was cleaning out my camera role.
I forgot Henry had taken them.
Just ignore the part where Henry shows me...
I promise I haven't given up on life- even if it looks like I have....braless in a nightgown....
Bence was too funny to not post it.

P.S. (thanks for checking in. I haven't  had a whole lot of time to comment on other blogs, but I've been keeping up! Unbeknownst to you, you've probably kept me highly entertained in the wee hours of the morning while trying rock mr. Fusspot to sleep!)


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for entertaining me in the wee hours of the morning. Hence and Mitchell should be friends so that they can entertain each other all night and we can get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid auto correct. I really did type bence and not hence. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live to hold that little man! He is so cute it makes me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KEEEEEEEP POSTING VIDEO!! I love to watch them.... over and over!

    Nana

    ReplyDelete