Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Busy crafting!

Today I started an amazing project.

Unfortunately- I don't have any pictures yet. I wanted to post them all at the same time once I finish so I can show the end product.

It all started when I realized that I have this ginormous picture frame that is amazing and beautiful and I don't really use it.

So I thought I would re-vamp it.

I found this really awesome craft blog with a way to re-create a crackle finish without using the really expensive crackle medium. All it requires is Elmer's glue and acrylic paint. Amazing-

So now I have a really awesome teal blue crackled frame with a (also) crackled yellow matte on the inside. I am very happy. : )

I will post pictures tomorrow when I put it all together. It will be a long entry...so prepare yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment