I feel like I don't have a whole lot to update.
I haven't done a whole lot the last few days.
![]() |
| Have I mentioned that I love the smell of roasting tomatoes? |
Who would have thought of using chickpeas in homemade pasta sauce in place of meat?
I certainly didn't.
But it was oh so very good.
and we had it on wheat pasta so it wasn't too bad-
nourishmentally speaking.
Today Is Friday! and Henry has some sort of training at the Church Office Building.
He was so cute about it too- his nice white shirt was all wrinkly and he kept saying:
"What if I see the prophet? I can't wear a wrinkly shirt!"
So I ironed it for him- and he seemed genuinely surprised that it took less than two minutes.
I suppose he has never ironed anything in his life- so it's not too surprising.
Anyway-He gets out early today so we are going to go to the temple. Yay! And since tomorrow is Saturday that means I get to sleep in!
Mmmmm...I love Saturdays!
I think we may go on a short bike trip- goodness knows we need to get our money's worth out of those things- why oh why did I let husband convince me to spend a not-so-small fortune on those.
Would he let me spend 1400$ on scrapbooking stuff?
Not likely-
So why did I spend that much on two mountain bikes when I am terrified of mountain biking?
I will do trails- not even paved trails! Just as long as it's a trail- not a chicken path down a huge incline.
Hobbies like this are why Henry had two broken arms within four months of each other.
I will post whatever we end up doing! Hopefully it won't do anything too drastic....

No comments:
Post a Comment