Friday, February 1, 2013

15 weeks + 1 day

This little boy isn't so little anymore.
He's growing like a weed.
A really chubby weed.

He's also starting to-dare I say?- sleep a little better.
I think he's going through another growth spurt.
He'll only stay up for two hours before getting cranky and tired.
Last night he slept from 12am to 7:40am.

Sometimes when this happens I wonder if I should phone the doctor.
(It's that rare of an occurrence)
But I have to say, it was wonderful beyond wonderful to get more than three consecutive hours of sleep.

Grandma O'Connor and uncle Hiram are here for the week. But we don't have any pictures to post yet.
Mostly because I have no storage space left on my ipad to take pictures.
So here's a few I haven't posted yet that are being relegated to the depths of daddy's external hard drive in a few short hours.















1 comment:

  1. He realy looks like a baby NOW and not a new baby! he has appropriately chubbed-up! His cheeks need to be kissed and his belly needs rasberries blown onto it by his NANA!!

    ReplyDelete